Q1. Megavideo Movies stop at the middle of the movie, how can I watch movies full length ?
Well, there are several methods of removing the Megavideo limit, try them and choose the one that works for you.
NEW Method to stop Megavideo time limit
First, clear your browsers and cookies. Then, If your using Firefox, Go to: Tools > Options and click "Exceptions" and block "megavideo.com" & "www.megavideo.com" (without quotes)
First Method to Download Videos from Megavideo:
Install the popular firefox extension called Downloadhelper. It is able to download any streaming content running in your firefox browser, so you can easily download videos from ANY video streaming sites with a single click. I personally use this method for downloading megavideo videos and it hasnâ€™t let me down so far. It is simple to use and you can find all instructions at their FAQ page. If you are not able to understand their FAQ to learn how to use the extension, then no worries, I will give you a short step-by-step manual to download videos from megavideo.
1. Install Extension.
2. You will notice a small icon () in the top right hand side of your browser window. If it is not there then right-click on the toolbar and click customize. You will certainly see the downloadhelper icon there. Just drag it where you want it to be on your toolbar.
3. Now, whenever you are on a site with
) in the top right hand side of your browser window. If it is not there then right-click on the toolbar and click customize. You will certainly see the downloadhelper icon there. Just drag it where you want it to be on your toolbar.
3. Now, whenever you are on a site with streaming content, the downloadhelper button will animate and become coloured. Just click on the button and you will see the link to the different streaming files. Most likely there will only be one file when surfing sites likes megavideo, youtube, dailymotion, etc. Just click the play button (pause the movie) click on the icon, and the and the download will begin (megavideo_I_am_watchinhg_it.flv).
4. You will need a FLV Player to play the file. Download the FLV Player HERE
This one is good for People that do not use Firefox.
1. Download This Program and install: CLICK HERE
2. Place the megavideo URL and download the file.
3. You can now watch the video, the best chose is to open it with your DIVX player!
1. Download Illimitux 3.0 and install it: Click Here Only for FIREFOX!
2. Click The movie you want to see, a message will appear on bottom.
3. You will be redirected to Illimitux, where you can watch it full screen without limitation.
If you have dsl internet and your provider assigns you dynamic IP (DHCP). Most people have it. Just watch the movie like you normally do. When the message pops up, open your router web page in another window (type in your internal ip adress - something like 184.108.40.206). Then go to 'Status', click disconnect, your router will automatically reconnect (if not - click connect), you'll get another IP. The whole thing takes about 5 seconds, really easy. Then just refresh the megavideo page with your movie and continue watching from where you left. It's probably the easiest and quickest solution.
Another option is to use a Hide IP program. The first 14 days are free (try and than buy), after 14 days you can acquire the product for a small fee (29.99$ for a LIFETIME). With Hide IP you can change your IP whenever you want. Every time the Time Limit pop ups, just change your IP and keep watching. Much cheaper than paying at Megavideo.
Do you have a better method of viewing Megavideo Unlimited, please share it with us and we will publish it!